Join Us Sundays at 10 am for an in-person worship experience. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Feel welcome to have your 0-3yr old children in our Nursery
- Princeton Kids Sunday School (Preschool through 2nd grade) will take place during our worship gathering as well.
- Princeton Kids Discussion Groups for grades 3-8 will meet after the service.
If you’re a teen in grades 9-12, we’d love to have you join in. We gather on Sunday mornings to discuss how we can live out our faith in today’s world. We also gather at Chick-fil-a every other week on Tuesday night.
What is your next step? Wherever you are in life or your spiritual journey, find a group to help you take the next step. Use a free RightNow Media Subscription to grow your faith when your not meeting with your group.
We pray to God on behalf of others and the kingdom of God. Our prayers not only encompass the praises and petitions of Princeton but also of the surrounding community and world.
Come join pray with us by join a prayer group.
We do things Locally. There are a variety of ways to serve in our community and church. For more information about who we support and where we volunteer look at the mission page.
- Beginning in 2021 we developed a portion of our land to provide free fresh organic produce to our neighborhood. Our hope is to help in small ways to eliminate food insecurity.
- In Partnership with Family Promise we work to end homelessness one family at a time through the providing of transitional housing for families.
- We mobilize our people by working with Volunteers in Service (VIS) to connect us with those needing a helping hand.
Pastor Steve Hull 01.23.2022 We look to the phrase, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, and wonder — What does it look like to have…